2013년 10월 9일 수요일

Speech Contest : Ways to enjoy summer vacation(2013. 7.25)


Hello? I'm Eric.
During the summer vacation, where do you plan to go?
Maybe you have, but some people doesn't have a plan.
Then, I will show you how to enjoy summer vacation.
First, we can go to beach to dispel stress.
I am not good at swimming. but, I recommend you to swim.
Second is volunteer work.
It is very beneficial thing. It is a little cost of me, but very big gift to others.
Bad or poor people may send their parents to the nursing homes. so their parents might be sad. so, we can cheer them.
Third, water park is good to enjoy vacation.
Usually, people scare marine animals. so people go to the water park.
On the beach, we can just meet sand and waves. but in the water park, we can join wonderful facilities (fə|sɪlətis:fasilitis). and they are safe, too!
I hope you enjoy summer vacation.
Thank you for listening!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기