2013년 10월 9일 수요일

Speech Contest : Academy, Steal our dream (2013.5.28)


Hello, everyone? I'm Eric.
Today, I will tell you about academy that we think.
Do you attend academy more than 2?
If it is, you are so painful and hard.
but it is good for our brain, too.
How do you think?
'Students do not like to study' think they don't need academy.
but 'Students like to study' think they need academy. and Academy is useful to study for students.
Sometimes it is very boring and so hard, but we need to be patient, it will help our dream.
Today, I saw a news. that is very funny, but on the other hand, it is so sad story.
The child wrote the Korean study book something, and do you want to know what is it about?
the child wrote about "I want to see space, but I can't. because I should go to the English, Piano and Art academy. and I don't have spaceship so I can't go to the space." It is not good for children! and sometimes academy brake children's pure mind. they make children run so fast -_-
How about you, what do you think? do you think academy need? or not?
I hope it is always going to be fun, not boring. and you too.
Thank you for listening.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기