2013년 10월 9일 수요일

Speech Contest : Hyunjin Ryu ( 2013. 8) (Last Contest)

Hell, everyone? I'm Eric.
Today, Hyun-Jin Ryu is a very important player in LA Dodgers.
He is a pitcher. I heard that he won 12 games.
Although it is the first year of major league of America, he is called as a 'Monster'. Now, I will introduce him.
Even though he is a very good player, he couldn't go to major league right away and he should wait for 7 years because of Korea's policy.
But, thanks to this policy, KBO league is developed, and his fans are very increased. and also, he became very popular.
On August 25th, I was very sad because LA Dodgers lost game with Boston.
Before he played this game, his ERA(Earned Run Average) point 2.95.
But now, it is 3.08 point.
Honestly, I don't like sports. And I don't want to play sports, too.
But, after I start to like baseball, I could know the different sides of baseball.
I hope that Korean baseball and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be developed a lot.
Thank you for the listening.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기