2013년 10월 9일 수요일

Speech Contest : Friendship ( 2012. 11.30)

Hello, everyone? I'm Eric. Do you have genuine friends? or annoying friends? then, Have you shared your secret with your genuine friends? I have. Do you want to know your friends are possible to share your secret? your friends' friendship is genuine? Let's talk about it.
I'll tell the story.
Long time ago, Rich Dad and Son lived in Josun. Son gives candies to his friends, so they're followed him. he has 30 friends, and he said " I have 10 genuine friends.
One day, dad said "hey son, I killed people "and "you have many gunuine friends, so please hide us.." so son went to his friends' houses. but their house's doors closed. and dad said, "wait, I have a genuine friend nearby, wait." come in.
his friend said. "welcome! " "shshshshshshsh" he told his story. so friend worried. and he said, "hey, just tell the truth. I can hide cadaver(카다버~), but you want to be relaxed, just tell the truth. so dad said " okay, thanks. that's a good idea." and told his son, "hey son. bring the cadaver." so friend wants to bring the cadaver, but dad said "that is a pig. I want to teach what's genuine friendship."
the story is end. is it fun?
Do you know what is genuine friendship? if you have genuine friends, keep your friends. for later, they will help you.
thanks. I hope this story gives you some lessons.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기