2013년 10월 9일 수요일

Speech Contest : Digital Divide (2012.9.27)

Hello, Everyone. I am Eric.
Do you have mobile phone? if you have, is it a smartphone? it is great?
nowadays, many people have smartphones. but  people in most developing countries  don't have smartphones. Actually they don't have any IT devices. This is digital divide.
Researchers debate how to close digital divide. It is very important point.
How about you? do you have any idea about this? I saw a book in which I saw a sentence.
In the United States of America, they carry out 'One laptop per child' project. this is good project. so, I think we'll help them. but I know, in Korea, some children don't have cellphones. so we'll help them first. it is our work.


Some people may not like what I am talking about. but in the future, what I am talking about will work for Korea.
I think we have to make an effort to close digital divide. so, if you have any spare digital devices you can send to poor children. because if you send it, poor children can learn digital skill, And they will help Korea's development in the future.
Thank you for listening.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기